. MobileSync Station .
MobileSync system provides automatic files, folder and text transfer functions over Wi-Fi between Windows computer and Android devices. The system consists of a MobileSync Station software running in Windows computer and a lightweight MobileSync App running in Android device. MobileSync App is a free App and it can be downloaded from Google Play or from download link in MobileSync App product section.
In Windows, any files and folders can be easily transferred to Android device by simple drag and drop operations in MobileSync Station. Similarly, files in Android device can be easily transferred to Windows by Android Share menu.
Free version with full functions available for single Android device and non-commercial use. For version difference, please check Features Comparison article in Resource page.
|VirusTotal analysis report|
- Supports transfer of files, folder and text between Windows computer and Android devices.
- No USB cable connection is needed between Windows computer and Android devices.
- No need to turn Android device to Wi-Fi hotspot or Ad-Hoc mode.
- Setup once. No need to setup every time or scan QR code or copy IP address for each file transfer operation.
- Supports both automatic upload of new created files in Android (e.g. a photo is taken by camera) as well as direct transfer files via Android Share menu.
- Single MobileSync Station running in Windows can connect to multiple MobileSync Apps running in different Android mobile/tablet devices. (Available in Full version)
- Do not use internet bandwidth. Data is transferred via Wi-Fi in local network.
- Built-in image preview tool and video/audio playback tool.
- Ready to send/receive quick text to/from Android device.
- Friendly name support to easily identify target Android device.
- Items transferred to MobileSync Station can be password protected to enable user privacy.
- Send files and folders directly to mobile device from Windows desktop and Windows File Explorer.
. MobileSync App .
MobileSync App is a lightweight Android App which acts as an agent. This agent will communicate with MobileSync Station running in Windows and it will carry out files and text transfer operations over Wi-Fi between Android device and Windows computer.
MobileSync App users can also share files and folders between Android devices through Wi-Fi Direct technology in Peer to Peer (P2P) transfer. No mobile data will be used and there is no need to connect to any wireless access point nearby.
MobileSync App is a free App and it can be downloaded from Google Play or from download link below.